Thursday, August 25, 2011

Old Navy Jean Sample



Jeans are a necessary part of my wardrobe. As in, I wear them every.single.day. Unless it is over 85 degrees ;) As a rule, I do not like low-cut jeans. I am not a plumber and so I'm sure people appreciate this about me. Unfortunately, the style right now is jeans that ride as low as possible, as to give others a scary view of the world of crack. One of the places I love to get jeans is at Old Navy because they offer many different styles of jeans, including mid-rise jeans. So when I was selected to be a part of the style council to sample a pair of jeans for Old Navy, I was ecstatic!! What was even better, is that a like-minded friend of mine was able to get a free pair too!!

Both my friend and I are stay-at-home moms of busy boys. So it is necessary for us to have clothes that we are able to move in... and move fast! My friend has been a huge help in the last few months to me as our family has moved and so I was so excited to be able to share this opportunity with her. She was in desperate need of some new jeans too, so we decided to meet at the local Old Navy to find ourselves an adorable pair of jeans.

We got to the store and set out shopping. I loved that Old Navy had signs to point us to which jeans had the different fits. Both of us steered clear of the low-rise jeans. We're both on the floor with our kids often or bending over to get stuff off the floor to grab toys, so a higher-rise was a must. We both quickly found what we were looking for. The Dreamer Boot-Cut jeans. We grabbed a couple of pairs to try on and headed to the dressing room. We had a wonderful time, laughing, as we tried on different pairs of jeans. We showed each other our choices and found that both of us had the same pair of jeans!! It worked out wonderfully!

Here was our choice:



Of course, while I was there, I couldn't avoid the jean sale going on. My oldest son is growing taller... "every tomorrow morning" as he likes to say. So he was in desperate need of some new jeans for this winter. What luck that I was able to find 2 new pairs of jeans for less than $10 each!! I was ready to go!

We checked out and had no problems with the store clerks as we gave them our coupons for the jeans. They were just as excited as we were! We were in need of some refreshment after that, so we headed to the local Starbucks. We were able to spend some much needed adult time together with no kids. It was a great time and experience for both of us. I love my new jeans and am so glad I was able to share in this sample for Old Navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment